PVC is a high quality material which because of its excellent thermal insulation properties and relatively low prices is unparalleled in the development of energy-efficient and cost-effective construction joinery. Kajfa PVC joinery and one of Europe's leading manufacturers of systems for windows and doors, German company Gealan present you a new profile system designed for low-energy and passive houses Kajfa S9000 STV.
The Kajfa S 9000 is characterized by very good insulating properties that enable big savings of thermal energy, as well as exceptional protection against noise.
Great install depth of 83 mm, 6 constant insulating chambers of air, and 3 levels of sealing allow coefficient of heat flow through the frame (Uf) of only 0.92 W / m2K.
In combination with the low-energy 3-layer glass Ug value of 0.5 W / m2K system achieves overall insulating value of the window Uw below 0.80 W / m2K which meets the standards for installation in passive houses and saves up to 3 times more energy than the windows that are commonly installed.
Optical S 9000 is a modern design with soft lines that makes the design of the window frame stylish and "slim" and allows more light to enter the room. Option to select a large number of colors and decorative wood contribute to the windows and doors can blend with any color of the facade from the outside, as well as the furniture inside.
- Suitable for triple functional glazing with a maximum thickness of 52 mm (STV® 54 mm).
- Narrow visible width and 15° incline as a design feature.
- Intelligent sealing concept with up to three end-to-end sealing levels.
- Optimised for the use of STV® for dry bonding the pane and sash upstand.
- Very good heat and sound insulation thanks to the six-chamber design and large installation depth for the frame and sash.
Optimised heat insulation
Developing a system with the best heat insulation properties does not happen by accident, but rather as a result of focused development work. Right from the beginning, the goal of development was to achieve a heat insulation value of Uf – 0.92 W/m²K for the standard combination with steel, making the system suitable for use in passive houses. With IKD and STV technology heat insulations value is even better Uf = 0,89 W/m²K. This was accomplished through the sum of the innovative system design details:
- End-to-end 6 chambers in window frame, sash, and shaft for outstand ing thermal and sound insulation.
- Precisely fitting steel shapes for an ideal relation between statics and thermal insulation.
- Intelligent sealing concept with three end-to-end sealing levels. In this, the flexible central seal in the rabate of the frame provides an essential contribution to thermal insulation, since it reduces the heat flow in the rebate area.
- A high glass projection by a projection height of 26mm for enhached thermal insulation.